1. We offer FREE Online Valuation and Comparable Reports.
- Property Valuation Reports are produced from using data from Zoopla and Hometrack. Our exclusive reports use a unique valuation methodology built by Hometrack, whose data is relied upon by 85% of the UK’s largest mortgage lenders. The report includes an independent valuation estimate, rental estimate, and detailed local market insights.
- Our Property Sales Comparable Report are produced from using the data from properties that are currently on the market with similar profiles.
2. Pre-Sales Property Consultation
- We meet you at your home, listen and understand your requirements.
- We will discuss with you the most realistic price we could achieve if you chose to put your property on the market.
- We will also discuss the services we provide that will help deliver this price.
- We work with your schedule so we can visit your property at a time to suit you, including evenings and weekends.
3. Organising your Legals
- There will be a number of legal stages that need to be undertaken on your behalf. This process is known as ‘conveyancing’ and will require you to appoint a solicitor. The successful sale of a property can often be reliant on the involvement of an efficient and experienced professional.
- We will have some important documents for you to fill out at the beginning of the process which will cut the conveyancing time down significantly.
4. Presenting your Property
- You should present your property at its very best. Most potential buyers will review property details in the comfort of their home and will only visit the most appealing properties.
- Our professional photography really maximises the interest in your property and will make your property stand out.
- Please see our Premium Marketing Package
5. Creating the Wow Factor
- You should imagine yourself as a potential buyer and consider what will impress and excite them about your home. You can expect us to use the most innovative marketing and communications available.
- This will be closely monitored once your property is launched to ensure enquiries are maximised.
6. Successful Viewings
- If you are conducting the viewings yourself, it is best to allow your visitors to explore at their own pace but be on hand to answer any questions.
- We can, of course, conduct the viewings on your behalf. After every viewing any feedback will be relayed to you and we can discuss the next course of action.
7. Negotiating Offers
- When we receive offers from prospective buyers, we will report them to you, both verbally and in writing. We will also check the buyer’s financial position and their ability to proceed, and advise you on the best course of action to secure the sale.
8. Offer Agreed
- Once an offer has been agreed, we will prepare a memorandum of sale that sets out all the associated details. This document is sent to the respective solicitors acting for you and your buyer.
- You will then be introduced to one of our Sales Progressors who will coordinate all aspects of your move.
9. Exchange of Contracts
- The exchange of contracts will take place on an agreed date. By which stage all legal aspects are completed and your solicitor is satisfied that the related finances are in place.
- The contracts are signed by both parties and then exchanged via the solicitors, including a deposit paid for by the buyer. This is perhaps the biggest milestone as both buyer and seller are now legally obligated to proceed. A subsequent completion date is set by mutual agreement.
- On the day of completion, the balance of outstanding monies is transferred from the buyer’s solicitor to your solicitor’s account. Once the money has been deposited into your solicitor’s account, they will call you, and inform us that we can release the keys to the new owners.
- The move-in date normally coincides with the date of completion.