Greenwich, SE7 7QY
£610.00 per month including bills
- Inclusive all bills!
- Fast Wi-Fi!
- Large garden!
- Great transport links!
- Great location for shopping!
- Social & professional housemates!
Lovely Garden Facing Double Room Available Now!
Lovely garden facing double room available in a spacious 5-bedroom house share in North Greenwich SE7 7QY!! The house is set over 2 floors, has 5 nicely decorated furnished bedrooms, 2 bright bathrooms, spacious kitchen with open dining area with a plasma TV screen, washing/dryer, 2 large refrigerators and dishwasher. This massive house has a fantastic garden area, great for the summertime! No lounge but the tenants use the large kitchen as their communal area.
The property has road parking with permit.
- 5 mins Walk to Westcombe Park Train Station (Zone 3) which will take you straight into Cannon street in 20 minutes.
- 8 mins on bus 161 to North Greenwich Tube station (Zone 2 – Jubilee Line).
- 1 stops on the Jubilee line to Canary Wharf.
- 5 stops on the Jubilee line to London Bridge.
- 10 mins walk to Charlton Rail Station.
- N1 Bus (24HR) into the strand.
- 5 mins walk to the Peninsular Park (Asda Superstore, Primark, McDonalds, Franky & Benys Aldi, Pure Gym, Starbucks and many more).
Double Room : £610.00 inclusive of bills. (gas/ electric/ unlimited wireless broadband/ TV license/ council tax).
1 month deposit and 1 month rent in advance required.
The room is furnished with a Double Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe and Chest of drawers.
Minimum 6 months contract – please note we are looking for a long-term tenant though to settle with the rest of the tenants.
Sharing with 4 working professionals aged between 24 – 28, two British male, British female and Spanish female, all working professionals – Research Associate, Assistant Director, Operations Assistant and Document Reviewer.
Single occupancy only.
No pets please.
No Tenant Fees.
The property is fully managed by an agency.
If you’re interested, please let us know and we can arrange a viewing.
Send an EnquirySmart Properties
02033 182453 Send a Message